Monday, March 18, 2013

March Photo a Day 2

Day 5 - Under

Day 5 – Under

Glorious, tall palm trees behind my home.

Day 6 - Chair

Day 6 - Chair

Day 7 - Fear

Day 7 – Fear

This retaining wall under repair beside my house looks pretty precarious.

Day 8 - Favourite

Day 8 – Favourite

One of the favourite corners of my garden.

Day 9 - Faceless self-portrait

Day 9 – Faceless self-portrait

Of course I’m wearing pink!

Day 10 - I want

Day 10 – I want…

…a relaxing night in, with dinner on a tray in front of my favourite TV programme.

Day 11 - Important

Day 11 – Important

It’s important that Chester gets lots of exercise. We love our park!

Red rose Di

2 comments:

  1. I watch Downton Abbey too! I wish they'd stop making me cry though!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.