Sunday, March 17, 2013

February Photo a Day, and (finally!) into March

I’ve been posting my Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day photos each day on Instagram, just as I ought, but my slackness in posting my weekly digests here on my blog has meant that I have a slight serious backlog and there’s just nothing for it but to send an avalanche of photos in your direction.

Apologies in advance, dear reader, if you read my blog for the quilts rather than the photos, but we’ll be all up to date in the next few days. I promise.

If it’s any consolation, some of my shots are quilt-related.

Day 26 - Quiet

Day 26 – Quiet

The builders have downed tools for the day and all is quiet.

Day 27 - Playing

Day 27 – Playing

More father and son fun with Lachy and Mr J under the sprinkler.

Day 28 - Upside down

Day 28 – Upside down

Day 1 - L is for...

MARCH

Day 1 – Something beginning with L…

Labrador! My gorgeous boy, Chester, who guards me while I sleep and gives me a reason to get out of bed every morning.

Day 2 - I made this!

Day 2 – I made this!

Ben and Sunny’s Wedding Quilt

Day 3 - Key

Day 3 – Key

{The Home key} – There’s no place like home.

Day 4 - Lucky

Day 4 – Lucky

I won this issue of Quilter’s Companion with Chris Jurd’s DVD in a giveaway on her blog. Lucky me!

Red rose Di

3 comments:

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.