Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Specially for the folks back home

I know there are plenty of friends, family and church family back home in Australia following our trip who would like to see photos of their loved ones, so if you're one of my loyal blog readers with no interest in a dozen Aussies tramping the Holy Land, please indulge me as I share a few 'happy snaps'.

Pink-hatted ladies - Barbara and I enjoying the sunshine at Caesarea Maritima.

Elizabeth taking in the view from Mount Carmel.

Richard, our keenest photographer, in typical pose at Megiddo.

Denise at Masada.

With Catriona, Helen ((resplendent in pink!), Beverley and Barbara at Jaffa/Joppa where we took in the expansive view of Tel Aviv's beaches in the late afternoon.

Greta on Mount Nebo, with the Holy Land behind.

Bev goes Bedouin at Wadi Rum.

Boak, Peter and Richard in the synagogue at Masada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.