Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A little housekeeping


You know those silences between blog posts? It's because I'm dependent on the goodness of Sarah's workplace for internet, and I can only publish posts or reply to your encouraging comments when I'm at work with her.


I love to lie in bed at night using off-line time for editing my photos and writing about the fantastic adventure I'm having, so that I need to use the internet as little as possible the next day.


So will you please forgive me if I don't reply to your comments while I'm on this African safari? It will help me so much, but it won't mean I'm any less grateful to you all for coming along on my journey and providing the cheer squad.

🐗. 🐍. 🐗. 🐍. 🐗

1 comment:

  1. Not a problem!!! Enjoy your trip and we'll enjoy reading about your adventures and seeing pictures! Focus on having a blast and don't worry about us!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.