Saturday, December 19, 2009

Here’s #22 finished

Remember that challenging Stitchin’ Mission flannel quilt I told you about?  Well here it is, all finished and looking appropriately sunny with cute little ladybugs grinning from their daisy seats.

IMG_2538

 IMG_2542

 IMG_2544

These tied corners ought to be good enough for the quilt police, don’t you think? IMG_2540Oh, I wish you could feel its soft snuggliness!  I do hope the autistic tot who chooses this one will feel so loved!

Off to finish that binding on #23 before tomorrow.  I may be the only person stitching a quilt at Carols in the Domain tonight!

1 comment:

  1. It's such a happy quilt, Di. I'm sure any little person would be completely happy to snuggle into it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.