Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Re-connecting with an old love

It’s been quite a few years since I’ve picked up a crochet hook, but with our annual fundraiser for St Luke’s Care fast approaching I’ve been rediscovering the joys of crocheting. I’d forgotten how much I love the feel of the wool running through my hands, especially during winter.

IMG_0105

There are so many gorgeous new patterns around for babies’ booties, and they take no time at all to whip up for the craft stall.

IMG_0107

Bootie styles have certainly changed since my children were babies. Aren’t they just so cute?

IMG_0109

I have more to come too – but you’ll just have to wait Be right back

 

Di

3 comments:

  1. Awww, little booties!! I love the little flower booties, I've never seen ones like that. And the blue are so smart with their red buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Di! I've never crocheted booties. I think you'd have a difficult time parting with them, especially when Jack's little tooties should have several pair! But what a good cause you're making them for.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.