Saturday, October 2, 2010

How would you finish this sentence?

IMG_7897

My quilting friend Di B is extraverted, generous, kindhearted, tons and tons of fun - and very fond of overstatement! IMG_7896 Most quilters would agree that quilting keeps us (relatively!) sane - surely I’m not alone in getting a little antsy if I go more than a few days without some form of stitching?

So when Di had a birthday last week I made her a mug bag that said it all …IMG_7895 

IMG_7893 I’m a little late posting about the celebrations, but we did enjoy Di’s birthday lunch on a sunny spring day by the sparkling waters of Sydney Harbour.IMG_7879

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how thrilled I am with my mug bag - it's great ... and lets me off the hook for making my own!! Thank you so much for helping me celebrate my birthday - I had the best birthday ever ... with wonderful friends, family, and of course, our four legged furry kids. XXXXX 'the other" Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, I recognise this great spot it is Watsons Bay Tea gardens. Just fabulous. Many life long happy memories there.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.