Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Welcome!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here - at last!

My blogging pals Lindi and Sheila have started showing their readers around their beautifully decorated homes, and while I haven't gone to as much effort as they have I thought you might like to see just a few of my Christmas decorations.

Let's start with our humble outdoor lights, glittering away in a Christmas tree shape (you can see the 'Christmas tree', can't you?).

This first photo was taken with a flash, and you can see how we draped the lights over the buxus hedges, with our fountain on the wall behind. (The fountain is the source of the water you'll hear running in the background of the video clip.)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.