Monday, April 22, 2013

April Photo a Day Digest 2

IMG_3371

Day 9 – Tiny

IMG_3347

Day 10 – A place

The wondrously carved façade of the Treasury at Petra.

I’ve been there three times and I never fail to gasp at the first sight of it through a jagged opening in the gorge as I approach down the ancient Siq.

Ah, the memories!

IMG_3475

Day 11 – Detail

The detail of a small part of my temporary plumbing arrangements while the renovations are taking place.

IMG_3372

Day 12 – In the Middle

Photo taken on Easter Day of my beautiful mother between her two daughters.

Look who has the most grey hairSurprised smile

IMG_3379

Day 13 – The view from your bed

Chester sleeps on his bed (with his own quilt) right across the room from me.

Sometimes I think he sleeps with one eye open because he always comes over to check on me if I wake.

IMG_1359

Day 14 – Water

By the Sea of Galilee last year, with rain clouds brewing.

IMG_3425

Day 15 – Alone

Dinner for one.

Red rose Di

3 comments:

  1. Oooo, "dinner for one" made me sad for you. Great photos, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Di. {{{ }}} But, lady, you have The Most Gorgeous Hair Color! It is natural, right? And I would love sooooo much to see the Treasury at Petra. You've been to it 3 times?? Lucky :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your digest, Di. Wish I could share a meal with you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.