Monday, March 1, 2010

At my house

My house is getting a bit of a spruce-up at the moment.

IMG_3223 You can’t move without bumping into scaffolding, paint tins or rubbish. IMG_3228 IMG_3230

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_3225Sometimes it seems as if there’s a workman around every corner.  

Laying new garden paving.IMG_3226

Outside my bedroom window.IMG_3105 Inside my bedroom window.IMG_3220  Outside my bathroom window (he’s hiding).IMG_3289 Even outside another little window  :-)IMG_3224  But let’s not go there!

What's going on at your house today? this week? Pop over to Buttonsbyloulou and add your name on the link list on her blog so we can stop by and check out your place. Ordinary things, special things, give us a glimpse...

1 comment:

  1. It looks more like a home remodeling job than a little fix-up. And messy as it may be, in the end it will all be worth the inconvenience I bet. The best part is having someone else do it FOR you so you can go about your business. Hurrah for that!

    Love your pretty new header too. You're a busy girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.