Friday, March 7, 2008

Scatterday V - Part 3


V Signs
Originally uploaded by dijobbins
SIGNS

Villers-Bretonneux in Northern France, where my DH and I spent an unforgettable Armistice Day in 2005. As the only Australians in a town where Australians are seen as heroes for having saved them from the German advance, we were welcomed and invited to join in their march and morning tea.

The local Village Store was an obvious subject for my camera this afternoon...

As was this Visitor Parking sign.

How much deeper into my archives will I need to dig for next week's Scatterday?

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed at all of your vacation snaps that fitted into one category. Amazing coincidence with the big vessel .. I had heard it was impressive.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.