Sunday, September 25, 2011

Take a bow

While I can honestly say I love every one of the quilts we’ve made for RPA Hospital, as each has the potential to warm the heart of a grieving parent. However, every so often one of our St Mark’s Quilters comes up with a combination of fabrics and colours that makes my heart sing.

This beauty, by Gail D, is such a quilt.

IMG_0989

Gail has used mellow, traditional florals in buttercream, raspberry, the palest aqua and cream – with an adorable finishing touch, a delicate silk bow on each corner.

IMG_0988

Another quilt to be treasured.

IMG_0987

Di

4 comments:

  1. That's one very pretty quilt.....several years ago I belonged to a group which made these little quilts too, we sent off some some lovely ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Di, you have done a fantastic job...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS a beauty and will surely bring comfort to someone special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous!! Those bows are the most beautiful touch!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.