Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers’ Day – for the “sandwich” generation

IMG_3992 My morning was spent visiting my darling mother (and father).IMG_3995Then they were whisked off to a secret destination by my sister for a celebratory Mothers’ Day lunch.IMG_3994 Then this afternoon my own children spoiled me with flowers and gifts – including 4 of the latest quilting magazines!!! – and our precious little Princess presented me with a beautiful card that she and her Mummy had made together.IMG_3997 This smile just melts my heart every time.  Thank you, my darlings, every one of you, for all the joy you bring us.

[This was the perfect end to an unexpectedly wonderful weekend.  But you’ll have to wait just a little longer until I have time to tell you all about it.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.