Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sisterhood Award

If there is one bloggy pal who I can always count on for encouragement and support it's Lindi. And now look at this award she's just bestowed on me.


Now to the award -The rules connected to the award are:


1. Put the logo on your blog or post

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
Most of the bloggers whose posts I follow seem to have already received this award (I only hang out with wonderful bloggers who show great Attitude and/or Gratitude LOL), so if you enjoy reading my blog and regard yourself as a sister, consider yourself nominated, my friend!
However I might nominate just a few who haven't been awarded yet (in no particular order) - Marlene , Jennifer , Linda and Di


1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Attitude is a decision...I'm just trying to keep my decision positive. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.