Friday, February 29, 2008

Scatterday O - Week 28


Scatterday O - Week 28
Originally uploaded by dijobbins

When Michelle and Dy announced this week's assignment I almost choked on my orange juice, dropped my book and pricked my finger! However I need not have worried because, as you can see, I already had it sorted!

Our letter this week is O.

Something you would find in a library -
Books by the authors George Orwell (Animal Farm and Nineteen Eighty-Four) and Michael Ondaatje (In the Skin of a Lion and The English Patient).

Sweet things -
An orange.

Hawaiian -
An ornament I bought in Honolulu 16 years ago, a china thimble from the grand hotel, the Royal Hawaiian. Keep something long enough and it's bound to come in handy, eh?

5 comments:

  1. Amazing all of the nick nacks we buy when travelling

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Di - well done to you. So easy when we put our minds to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ornament is very original, Di. Things eventually come in handy, that's why I never throw anything out! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course Orwell! Never thought of him but there again I don't have a Lilliput Lane of his home and I needed to fit them in somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Di! I keep looking at my collection of thimbles, convinced that one Scatterday one of them will come in handy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.