Monday, July 30, 2007

Priceless Moments in Rome #3

Seeking refuge, from the scorching heat, in a department store where the air conditioning is like a reviving wave.
In the same instant hearing the pop and hiss of a ring-pull and finding a chilled can of Coke Light thrust into my hand by a young woman, part of a promotional team.

Going back to pop my empty can in the bin and having another pressed into my hand.

Wandering around in this lovely cool, welcoming department store, sipping Coke, and discovering a must-have pair of slacks reduced by 30%! (the summer sales are in full swing here).

Having an extra 20% (!!!!!) taken off when I go to pay.

Being given yet another ice cold can as I leave!

Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.