Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Bag

My friends all know, and laugh at the fact, that I can never travel without making a special bag for the occasion, and this is the one for Italy.

It's basically a pattern from the Blue Willow Cottage girls (http://www.bluewillowcottage.com.au/), but with a few of my own variations to make it more secure - like longer handles so I can wear it across my body (can't be snatched by those Vespa riders), lots of zippered compartments, and a zippered closure on top. I finally worked up the courage to cut into some of my 'holy' fabric, this scrumptious Robyn Pandolph "Hannah Bella" border print, and its co-ordinating all-over floral.

There are pockets outside for my water bottle and my sketch book, and my lightweight little red computer even fits neatly inside! Bravo!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.