Monday, January 29, 2007

Moo paints the town - and the garage wall - red!




My dear friend Moo throws the BEST parties, and her Australia Day Weekend party is an annual event we never miss. This year's get together was a triumph - just look at these happy faces.

We dined al fresco in her garden, beneath the cool shade of huge camphor laurels, with Moo's newly limewashed red garage wall providing a very House & Garden backdrop.

An essential part of a Moo party is The March, where improvisation is the order of the day when it comes to musical instruments, and guests stride out around the garden, through the house (and sometimes even along the street) to the strains of Colonel Bogey. Moo leads the way with her postman's whistle!

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I have just joined the SCQuilters web ring and I am doing the rounds to introduce myself. I see you have a link to pretty up your blog banner. Guess where I will be visiting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Red Wall. What a lovely idea for the birthday girl.
    sheilaC

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.