When it comes to using up the precious hours in my day, playing around on the computer comes a close second to fondling fabric and designing quilts I'll never make. So when I read that it was possible to "pretty up" my blog header I just had to try.
It's only taken me two days - but I've done it! A genuine geek would tweak it even more, I'm sure, but it will do nicely for me, thank you very much. I had tried unsuccessfully for around 1.9 days until I stumbled on instructions that this dummy could understand - and did it in no time.
Here's the link if you want to try. I made my photo, with its text floating over it, in Microsoft Digital Image, before I started.