Thursday, July 30, 2009

Making progress...



Can anyone tell me how all these bright reds, ultramarines and turquoises came to be living in my stash? I have no recollection of buying them, and I've certainly never made a red quilt!

Yet there they were, glowing enticingly, when I went to my Great Wall of Fabric looking for inspiration, and they're just perfect for this quilt's intended recipient (I hope!). If you look closely you might spot a couple of my precious Kaffe Fassett fabrics. I don't cut into these treasures for just anybody!

The top's almost complete. Watch this space...




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Great quilt Di, love all the reds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous. I love a bit of red. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a charming quilt! And a fun pattern. Love it that you're cruising blogland and finding these little treasures. Thank you for sharing your quilt with us.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.