Friday, April 11, 2008

Scatterday K - Week 34

You know how this works by now. One letter each week (this week it's K), and 3 categories (this week we have things you like the smell of, hobby, and office things).

Something you like the smell of...
For a Kris Kringle last Christmas one of my quilt buddies gave me a pretty pink drawstring toiletry bag containing deliciously scented Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater products - hand cream, body lotion, shower gel and soap. Ahhhh....

Hobby...
Knitting is a pretty popular hobby, particularly at this time of year.

Office Things...
In my office/study you'll find a pink leather envelope from stationers Kikki K. I keep my bragging photos of you-know-who inside it!
And there are several styles of knobs - on the door, cupboard and chest of drawers.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kris Kringle gifts and I love your first two knobs ... look identical to a couple in my place:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment for this last week... where did it go .. or was I rejected:-(
    Or did someone else do door knobs...but I doubt it as they would have had to have been the identical, I recognise two of those knobs... a mystery!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.