Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Eve in Sydney

On Monday afternoon, feeling somewhat laden down after a week of Christmas feasting, I decided to go for a 30 minute walk. I carried just my bus fare and my iPod - so I could listen to my two favourite quilting podcasters, Alex Anderson and Annie Smith - and set out towards the city.

I was interested to see just how far 30 minutes of not-too-brisk walking would take me.

Here's where - beautiful Hyde Park, right in the centre of Sydney! It was so tranquil and cool.


I really must do this more often, but next time I'll take more money - the Sales were on and I couldn't shop ....aaaarrrrgh!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Di! Happy New Year!
    Thank you so much for mentioning my podcast -- I hope you enjoy it. How did you find out about it? Did you know that I interviewed the Prints Charming girls when they were here last year?
    I LOVE your quilt of the rectory - what a wonderful place to live!
    Have a beautiful day in Sydney!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment.